level 6
(话说最近MS很流行贴LT朗诵的音频 那我也上来凑凑热闹TuT)
以下为朗诵内容(中文翻译出自《莎士比亚全集》人民文学出版社朱生豪译本):
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我情妇的眼睛一点不象太阳
Coral is far more red, than her lips red,
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun:
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head:
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
But no such roses see I in her cheeks,
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰
And in some perfumes is there more delight,
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know,
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地
And yet by heaven I think my love as rare,
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
As any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女