level 13
Hold on, jay.
等等 Jay
Uh, i think we should address the elephant in the room.
我看我们还是打开天窗说亮话的好
Uh, luke, manny...
来 Luke Manny
bring it in.
来吧
Come on. Huddle up. Football.
来 列队 俺用的橄榄球术语
Now, uh, in light of what happened at school today,
关于今天在学校发生的事情
If you have any feelings you'd like to express,
你们有什么想法要说的
I think this is the proper forum
现在都可以趁这个机会
To do just that.For god's sake. All right, both of you.
好好说出来 看在老天份上 过来 你们两个
Now, in this family, do we kick and punch each other,
在这个家庭里 我们是应该互相掐架
Or do we love each other?
还是团结友爱?
Love each other.
团结友爱
That's right.
这就对了
I'll be in the den.
我到客厅去了
So...
对了
i brought dessert.
我带甜点来了
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I make pie, too.
我也做了派了
You can never have too many pies, right?
派可不嫌多的 哦?
Okay. Whoa. Whoa.
好了 好了
Everybody, take a deep breath.
大家深呼吸
Let's think about getting real.
想想眼前的事情
Phil, no.
Phil 别这样
Why "phil, no"? What is phil doing?
什么叫"Phil 别这样" 他要干什么?
I'm just gonna say it --
我只是想说
There's tension between you two. Bam! It's out there.
你
2014年08月29日 08点08分
3