level 11
在第五季中,Angela 和Hodgins 在办公室里面回忆他们为什么分手时的对话~ 我觉得他们的对话很触动我,我想找到那段对话
2014年03月27日 15点03分
1
level 9
Angela: Do you ever wonder what happened to us? (pause) On the day we broke up?
你有没想过我们到底怎么了?(停顿了下)就在我们分手那天?
Hodgins: Yeah, every day. I run through that conversation, word for word.
日思夜想啊。我一字一句地回忆我们的对话。
Angela: Me too.
我也是。
Hodgins: You said, "All you had to do was trust me."
你说:“你只需要相信我就够了”
Angela: And you said, "Hey, you're the one who's leaving."
而你说:“可是现在要离开的是你啊”
Hodgins: And then you said, "You're the one that isn't stopping me."
然后你说:“可是现在你也没拦着我啊”
Angela: And I left.
然后我离开了
Hodgins: Yeah.
嗯
Angela: I wish I hadn't.
我真希望当时我没离开
Hodgins: The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.
我这辈子最大的遗憾就是没有拦着你
2014年03月28日 02点03分
4
level 9
A: Yea, what was up with that?
对啊,你当时怎么了?
H: I...panicked. I lost faith that I can sustain that kind of happiness.
呃,我慌了,我不再相信我能够维持这种幸福
A: You talked to Sweets?
你跟小甜甜谈了?
H:Kid’s got the goods.
那孩子很有一手啊。
A:It was like we were both playing chicken and then we - we both swerved.
就像是我们在玩胆小鬼博弈(模型中,两名车手向对方驱车而行,谁最先让开的一方被耻笑为胆小鬼chicken,让另一方胜出,因此这博弈模型在英文中称为The Game of Chicken,但如果两人拒绝收掣,任由两车相撞,最终谁都无法受益),但我们都躲开了。
H:What we should've done is crashed right into each other.
我们应该结结实实地相撞到一起才是
A:At the speed of light.
光速一样撞到一起~
以上英文部分是我听写出来的,不过总体不会有错
2014年03月28日 02点03分
5
谢谢谢谢>3<
2014年03月28日 04点03分