Gloria-Sebastian's POV
Originally sang by Kalafina
Since the very day you signed the contract,
從您簽下合約的那一天起
you put yourself completely in my hands.
您把自己完全交到我的手上
Without free will,
沒有自主
in my control.
在我的控制下
In exchange of my help for your revenge.
以交換我的幫助來進行您的報複
Taking care of you and protecting you,
照顧您和保護著您
is just a way to let you to nurture.
只是一種讓你成長的途經
Shaping you in-to the perfect
把你塑造成一頓
meal that I would happily consume.
能令我樂意進食的美膳
Gloria,
榮耀
and revenge are what you fight so hard for.
和服仇都是您努力所爭取的東西
Which you are willing to sell your soul
它令您願意把自己的靈魂賣出去
to a evil demon like me.
給我這個邪惡的魔鬼
In order to ensure your successes,
以確保您的成功
an eye for an eye,
以牙還牙
in revenge for what
以報服
you experienced during those dark seconds,
您在那些時間所經歷的
humiliating you, and making you lost your cleanness, in-nocence.
使您蒙羞, 令您失去潔淨和純真
Watashi no bochan
我的少爺
look at yourself now
看看現在的您自己
just like a vulnerable butterfly specimen
就像一枚易碎的蝴蝶標本
being pinned on a white board
被釘在一塊白板子上
with the
而
cornflower blue contrasting white
那矢車菊般的藍與白色形成強烈的對比
Watashi no bochan
我的少爺
do you feel regret
您有沒有在後悔
No matter what
不管如何
there is no returning now
現在都沒了退路
I am looking
我在期待著
forward to tear
把您
you off
撕碎
and savor your taste
然後慢慢品嚐您的味道
bit by bit
一點一點的
Gloria
榮耀
you won't have a glorious ending not
您不會有一個光榮的結束
with a contract to a demon like me
因為您跟我這個惡魔所有的契約
But I will remain, staying beside you
但我會留在您的身邊
until the very last second until
直至最後的一刻
the time finally really arrives
直至那個時候終於來臨
when I can savor your taste at last
當我終於可以品嚐您
and became addicted to you to you
然後沉溺於您的味道
Until that time, bochan
直至到那個時候, 少爺
-----------------------------
好了放雷了ORZ
不行我唱這個不夠氣
Butterfly那句懷具了ORZ
http://www.yyfc.com/play.aspx?reg_id=3273773&song_id=4635916