level 14
并没有“犹豫不决”这样的事情,有的只是一个“看似犹豫不决的体验”的决定。
2019年11月09日 11点11分
1
level 14
Q: Sometimes I feel like I cannot decide.
Q:有时候我觉得我无法做出决定。
But you are deciding to have that experience of indecision, so you've made a decision.
但是,是你在决定要有(是你决定做出)那「犹豫不决」的经验,像这样地,你已做出了一个决定。
You see? You can't get away from it. If you feel out of control, you're controlling that. If you feel indecisive, that's what you've decided to do.
你看出这点了吗?你是无法摆脱它(你在做决定的事实)的。如果你会感到失控,那是因为你正在控制它。如果你会感到犹豫不决,那是因为那(感到犹豫不决)正是你所做的决定。
You're always decisive. You're always in control. You're always confident. You're always trusting. It's about what you're putting your confidence and your trust in, and what kind of decisions you're deciding to make.
你们永远是能做决定的。你们永远是能掌控自己所处状态的。你们永远是有自信的。你们永远是信任于某人事情境的。重点是在:你「对于什么有自信」和你「信任于什么」,以及你将「做出什么样的决定」。
That's the only thing that creates an experience that you're having,
这是创造出「你们在体验某东西」的唯一东西(这是创造出「你们的经验」唯一的方式——运作机制),
that makes it seem to be the opposite of what you prefer, when in fact, you're using exactly the mechanism to create something that makes it appear like you're not using the mechanism.
当你事实上正精确地在运用这机制创造出某东西时,那运作机制(可能让你)看起来像似「与你喜欢的完全相反」,它会看似你没有在运用这机制。
That's how you trick yourselves into thinking that you can't do it, but you are doing it.
这就是你们如何「骗过自己,以为自己做不到,但其实你们正在这样做」的花招(窍门)。
That's the whole point, is to realize that you can't get away from being in charge.
这就是重点所在,整个重点是:领悟到你无法摆脱「你在主导自己所处状态」的事实。
2019年11月09日 11点11分
3
level 14
You can't get away from being in control.
你无法脱离「是你在掌控你的外在实相」的事实。(你的外在实相正是你所处状态的反映。)
There is no one else that has anything to say about your life.
没有一个人能够评判你的人生。
You're the one making all the decisions. You're the one choosing all the choices.
你是那「在做所有决定」的人。你是那「在做所有选择」的人。
So take responsibility for it and start making the decisions about the things you prefer to decide on, instead of deciding that you will feel indecisive, since that obviously doesn't work for you, because that is the product of the decision.
所以,要(对你做的选择和决定)承担起责任,并开始做出「你喜欢」的决定,而不是做出「你会感到犹豫不决」的决定,因为那显然对你无益(行不通),而那是你决定下的产物。
Is this making some sense? Yes? No? Maybe?
你听懂这道理吗?有听懂吗?没有?或也许有?
Q: Hmm... Yes.
Q:嗯...是的。
Alright, are you able to wrap your mind around it? Or you gonna think about it for a while?
好的,你能领会出这段话的道理吗?还是你需要反刍思考它一下?
Q: (Nervously chuckles)
Q:(紧张地笑)
It's all right if you do.
如果你需要时间反刍它是没关系的。
We're just giving you the basics, and you can let it sink in at whatever rate you're comfortable with, and you can do it through whatever process you're also comfortable with.
我们只是给你们基本的概念,你们可以依你们觉得最舒适的速度来理解,并且可以依你们觉得最自在的过程来消化这些概念。
It's up to you.
是你们在决定的。
I'm just letting you know there's actually no such thing as indecisiveness.
我只是在让你了解:实际上,并没有「犹豫不决」这样的东西。
There is only a decision to experience what appears to be indecisiveness.
有的只是一个「看似犹豫不决的体验」的决定。
2019年11月09日 11点11分
4
level 14
Very different thing between "the experience of a thing" and "the actual mechanism involved in creating that experience".
「一件事情的体验」和「产生出那体验的实际运作机制」,是非常不同的两回事。
If you understand that paradox, then you are at the center and at the point of your power.
如果你明白这看似矛盾却非常真实的道理,那么,你就处于掌控自己力量的内在核心(处于与自己核心振频和谐一致的连结状态)。
Q: I don't understand the last part.
Q:我不太明白这最后的部分。
When you see things that appear to be opposite, when you finally realize the paradox, the apparent contradiction that your feeling of indecisiveness actually comes from having made a decision, you see the two polar opposites.
当你看到似乎是相互对立的事物,当你终于领悟这悖论(看似矛盾却非常真实的道理)、了解这「你犹豫不决的感受事实上是来自你做出的决定」的明显矛盾,你看见相对立的两端。
Now you are aware that both of those opposites has to come from the same central source, which is you.
现在,你知道(已察觉到)相对立的两端都是来自同一个源头中心,而这源头中心就是「你」。
So now you get to decide, now that you're back in the balance point.
所以现在你要开始做决定了,现在,你已回到泉源中心的平衡点上了。
Now you get to decide how you prefer to look at that experience.
现在,你开始可以决定「你喜欢如何看待」那(你说你犹豫不决的)体验。
You can realize: I decided to feel indecisive because of my definitions, but I now realize that because I decided to feel indecisive, I'm not indecisive, because I decided that.
你可以看出:「我判决为感到犹豫不决,是因为我的定义。但是,现在我明白了,那是因为我决定感到犹豫不决。而我不再犹豫不决,因为我决定那样。」的道理。
That's the irony. That's the paradox. And now you're at the point of power, because you can see both, apparently, opposite points of view.
这就是结果出乎意料的反讽。这就是悖论的道理。而你现在是处在自己力量的泉源中心,因为,你可以同时看见两端,明显地看到两种相对的观点。
Does that make more sense?
这样你是否更加了解了呢?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Are you sure?
你确定?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Have you decided that?
你已决定那样了吗?
Q: YES!
Q:是的!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Q: Thank you.
Q:谢谢。
2019年11月09日 11点11分
5