level 14
Bashar:疯子是“没有与自己各个层面的意识协调一致”的天才
2019年11月08日 12点11分
1
level 14
Q: I had an experience when I went a little mad.
Q:最近我有一个「有点疯狂」的经验。
You went a little mad?
你有点疯狂?
Q: Yeah. I had a weekend where I lost it, and…
Q:是啊。在一个周末的时候,我发觉我迷失了,然后…
Where did you lose it?
你在哪里迷失的?
Q: In my front yard actually.
Q:其实,就在我家的前院。
And did you find it again? Or did you find something better?
那你有找回自己了吗? 或是,你有找到更棒的东西?
Q: I found something better.
Q:我找到了更棒的东西。
Oh, alright. And so? The madness helped, yes?
哦,好吧。所以呢? 那「疯狂」帮助了你,对吗?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
It unlocks you, yes?
那疯狂打开了你的禁锢,是吗?
2019年11月08日 12点11分
3
level 14
Q: And I guess it’s just moving pass the fear of madness again?
Q: 而我猜,我只是再次经历了「越过我对疯狂的恐惧」?
The fear of madness.
对疯狂的恐惧。
But if madness helped you, why would you be afraid of it?
但是,若疯狂能够帮助你,你为什么会对疯狂感到恐惧呢?
Q: It felt awful.
Q:疯狂的感觉有点可怕。
Oh, alright, but that’s just because of your interpretation of it. But it put you in touch with negative definitions that you have. Isn’t that a positive thing?
哦,好吧,但那只是因为「你对疯狂的诠释」(让你产生那样的感觉)。但是,它让你接触到「你所拥抱的负面定义」有哪些。 这不是一件正面的好事吗?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Can you be mad in a positive way?
你能不能够以一种「正面(不散发任何负面能量)的方式」疯狂?
Q: Yes.
Q:我可以。
Well, what will that feel like? What will that look like?
那么,那感觉会像什么? 那看起来绘像什么样子?
Q: That will be awesome. Be like a delightful way though.
Q:那感觉会非常棒。那还算得上一种令人愉快的感觉。
Alright.
好的。
It would be to use one of your words, “Genius.”
那(你刚说的「不带负面的疯狂」)行为,用你们的话语来说,会是叫:「天才」。
You all said there is a fine line between genius and madness.
你们都说「天才」和「疯狂」之间只有一线之隔。
There really is no difference except for one main factor:
除了一项主要因素外,两者之间真的没有差别:
The madness that you’re referring to, is the same status genius, but not allowing oneself the ability to communicate with all aspects of your consciousness about what’s going on.
你们所指的「疯狂」除了不允许自己拥有「与自己所有层面的意识沟通,以了解发生了什么」的能力外,和「天才」是相同的状态。
In other words, it’s not coherent genius, it’s incoherent genius. But genius is coherent.
换句话说,疯狂是「没有与自己各层面意识的沟通协调一致」的天才,疯狂是与自己各层面意识的沟通不协调一致的天才。然而,天才是协调一致的。
It communicates with all aspects of your being, it coordinates, synchronizes, and harmonizes them, and allows you to communicate what you are discovering in the madness to others in a way that they can understand as well.
「天才」的状态是与你生命的所有面向在交流,它能协调、同步、让彼此和谐一致,并让你能将「你在疯狂中发现的事物」以一种别人也能理解的方式,与他们沟通。
So, let your madness be of service, so that it will be expressed as genius, and know that it can connect you to all other aspects of your being, and thus allow you to function in a more holistic way.
所以,让你的「疯狂」能够带来效益,以便疯狂能被你展现为「天才」。并了解疯狂可以「使你连结上你生命的所有面向」的道理,而让你能以更完整的面向展现自己的能力。
And then with that definition, and that perspective, you will experience it in a positive way, yes?
然后,以这样的定义和这样的观点,你将正向地体验疯狂。了解这道理吗?
Q: Yes.
Q:了解。
Did you think that might be probable for you?
你认为这对你是有可能体验的事吗?
Q: Yeah.
Q:我可以的。
And then that type of madness might be more fun.
那么,上述那种的「疯狂」可能会更有趣。
Q: A lot more.
Q:更有趣多了。
2019年11月08日 12点11分
4