level 1
小弟原创,拙作真心,望斧正。
Land of confusion 混沌大地
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams 曾有千万个梦想
Been haunted by a million screams 却被惊惧困扰
But I can hear the marching feet 但我仍能听见,那迫近的步伐
They're moving into the street 他们正在向街心行进
Now, did you read the news today? 今天,今天你是否获知那则消息?(now译成现在很别扭,不如译成今天来加重语气)
They say the danger has gone away 他们竟在安抚:那危机已远去
But I can see the fire's still alight 可是,我看见那火焰熊烈依然
They're burning into the night 他们,正在点燃黑夜!
There's too many men, too many people 太多的人,太多的人类(men people都是人,不如译成人类,递进关系。people如果是民族就应是peoples)
Making too many problems 制造着太多的问题(麻烦)
And there's not much love to go around 爱,已不见踪迹
Can't you see this is the land of confusion? 难道你可以无视这混沌大地?!
This is the world we live in 这就是我们居住的家园
And these are the hands we're given 和上天赐予的双手
Use them and let's start trying 运用它们,让我们开始尝试(探索/行动)
To make it a place worth living in 改造世界,重现生机!
Oh, superman, where are you now? 嘿,勇士(译成超人不好吧)现在你身在何方?
When everything's gone wrong somehow? 当世事混乱
The men of steel, I hate these men of power 铁血勇士,我仇视那些zhang quan zhe(百度和谐)
I'm losing control by the hour 一分一秒,我们失去控制
This is the time, this is the place 就是此时,就在此地
So we look for the future 让我们眺望(憧憬)未来
But there's not much love to go around 但,爱仍无踪迹
Tell me why this is the land of confusion 告诉我,为什么,这是一片混沌之地?!
This is the world we live in 这就是我们居住的家园
And these are the hands we're given 和上天赐予的双手
Use them and let's start trying 运用它们,让我们开始尝试(探索/行动)
To make it a place worth living in 改造世界,重现生机!
I remember long ago 记忆中,很久之前......
When the sun was shining 当阳光普照
And all the stars were bright all through the night 群星闪耀,贯穿黑夜
In the wake up this madness, as I held you tight 在疯狂中醒来,我紧抱着你
So long ago 很久之前......
I won't be coming home tonight 今夜,我无法回家
My generation will put it right 我们的种族(这一代)终会胜利
We're not just making promises 我们还没收到任何成效(进步)
That we know we'll never keep 我们知道,我们无法坚持 (这几句严重不懂)
There's too many men, too many people 太多的人,太多的人类
Making too many problems制造着太多的问题(麻烦)
And there's not much love to go round爱,已不见踪迹
Can't you see this is the land of confusion?难道你可以无视这混沌大地?!
Now, this is the world we live in 这就是我们居住的家园
And these are the hands we're given和上天赐予的双手
Use them and let's start trying运用它们,让我们开始尝试(探索/行动)
To make it a place worth fighting for改造世界,赋予意义(为她而战的意义)
This is the world we live in这就是我们居住的家园
And these are the names we're given和上天赐予的双手
Stand up and let's start showing站起来,让我们开始行动(展现)
Just where our lives are going to 目标我们灵魂的归宿
2009年08月23日 08点08分