ELLE'S THEME
Where have you been?
你去了何方?
You are a different man...
你出落成了另一个男人...
You disappeared...
你消失...
And Just like that, you're here...
就如同那般,你却又出现在这儿....
So did your time, away from here...
Renew your soul... To make you strong...
复原你的灵魂...使你变得坚强...
For your return I thought you knew...
我以为归来后的你已懂得...
It feels good, just holding you.
有你的依靠我感觉欣然
She's gone, I feel...
她的离开...我感受到...
I think there's something wrong...
我感到蹊跷...
Have you seen her?
你有曾见过她?
She's been away too long...
她离开太久了...
So look around...
凝视周围....
This dismal place...
这阴郁之地...
Some things have changed...
时过境迁...
What can't be new to them...
我们却不能融入他们...
I'm glad you're here.
你在我身边我感到欣悦
I see you're well.
看得出你状态不错And welcome home...
欢迎回家....
Embrace your hell.
拥抱你自我的地狱I
n a town hungry for the lonely...
渴求静默的城镇....
Lost, innocent child...
消亡的无辜孩童....
Forbidden life taken in a moment...
带入禁忌的生命...
Life, too late for saving...
生命,已经太迟去挽救......
or just in time.
或刚刚好
In my mind, places keep returning...
在我的脑海里,场景涌回...
I still see her smile.
我仍能看到她的笑颜...
And the dark fear that I am feeling...
我体验着的黑暗恐惧
Dies once in a while...
能暂时退却那么一会儿
And as the moon leads me through the madness...
月光带领我穿越崩溃的疯狂
There, standing alone.
在这里,独自站立
I feel a breath, coming from the shadows...
我感到暗影如同重生...
Streets, almost alive...
街区仿佛获得了生命...
I heard a sound (I heard a sound!)
我听到了声响
I heard a voice (I heard a voice!)
我听见了话语Why, making a choice? (Why, do you have no choice?)
为什么,为什么要抉择(为何你无法选择)
I need to know...
我要知道
I need to know...
I need to know...
And all these words take me back to my home...
这些只字片语带领我回家
Can I trust who you say that you are?
我能信任你在我面前坦白的自己么
And who I am now... (And who am I now...?)
而此刻我究竟又是什么
Too late for me...
对我来说已经太晚...
or just in time.
或刚刚好赶上
这首歌表达了ELLE在整个过程中惶恐的心态。她对妹妹的思念和对ALEX淡淡的情愫。为ALEX的回归感到欣悦,却无法全身心的信任眼前这个男人。也就是说,不仅只是ALEX,ELLE也同样经历了黑暗的恐惧,每个人都或多或少的迷失在了疯狂里面。
