转载自
http://www.52tq.net/a/remenhuati/2016/0303/2342586.htmlSo before we begin the exchange of dialogue and questions.
在我们开始问答之前
And before we take you through the permission slip meditation
以及我引导大家做的 自我意识许可 冥想之前
at the end of this transmission during the holotpe experience.
也就是在研讨会结束前的 全息曼陀罗冥想
We will give you a little bit of practice right now to prepare you for this meditation
我们现在先做些练习,为这个冥想做准备
And this involves your breathing state
这准备,包括大家的“呼吸法”(呼吸状态)
As you have witnessed
正如大家所见
When the channel goes into the Gamma state
当通灵人(灵媒)Darryl进入伽玛状态
To align with our frequency
调整他的频率,与我的频率匹配
and allow our thoughts to translate through him into your language
从而让我的思想,能够通过他,翻译成你们的语言
so that we may communicate with you.
这样,我们之间才能交流
There is an alteration a shift in the breathing patterns in the channel's body.
这过程,通灵人Darryl的呼吸方式,会发生改变
This is for the purpose of increasing and enhancing the alignment of his vibration with ours,
这是为了提高与强化 他与我频率匹配度
So that we can harmonize.
这样,我们之间才能协调一致
And so he can become a translator for our thoughts
他才能成为我们思想的“翻译器”
By allowing himself in the proper state, the Gamma state
他通过调整自己,进入适当的状态,即伽马状态
to have the same thought at the same time we are having them,
从而能在同一时间,有着跟我一样的想法
And thus like two tuning forks vibrating in harmony
这种情形,就像两支和谐共振的音叉
Brings through the translation from our reality to yours
于是,我的实相,就能通过他的翻译,带到你们的实相中
But the breathing, also in that state, because there is extra energy flowing through the body
在这种状态下,因为会有额外的能量流经身体
And that the brain is now working on a very high level
而且,大脑也是非常高水准地运转着
And very coordinated accelerated level.
超高速度地协调地运转着
It brings into the body oxygen in a very different way
这种呼吸法,会以非常不同的方式给身体带进氧气
To flood the body with extra oxygen to support the extra energy,
能大量地吸入的氧气,来供给那些额外的能量
So that the channel does not burn out.
这样,通灵人才不会被“烧坏”
This will be part and parcel of your experience in going into Gamma from time to time
你若偶尔进入伽马状态,你就会有过这种非常重要的体验
Where your breathing will shift.
你的呼吸方式会改变
You may experience different sensations in your body from time to time
你的身体,会时不时地 有不同的感觉
That are any blockages that you may have
你体内的任何堵塞
getting out of the way and opening up
都会打开,或者让路
to allow the extra energy through
使得额外的能量能够通过
To allow you to start functioning in a more aligned harmonious
这样,你的身体就能更协调地运转
and coordinated way with the Gamma frequency,
更好地与伽马频率相匹配
So do not be alarmed if you experience some of those symptoms and sensations.
所以,你若有一些症状或感觉,不要惊慌
It is all natural for you to experience a little bit of stretching
有些“伸张运动”的体验,这都很正常
When allowing more of that energy into your being.
你只需要允许更多的能量流经你
Again, in very short order.
不要多长时间
It can become ecstatic
这种“伸张运动”就会变成“狂喜”
because again, the Gamma frequency is representative of you
因为,伽马频率表示这你处于
being in a state of passion
激情的状态
in the state of love
处于爱中
in a state of creativity and allowance
处于创造与允许状态
So necessarily lasts very long.
所以,你可以长时间处于伽马状态
But we are just letting you know that
但我们只是让你知道
these things may be part of your experience, or process,
这些“伸展”可以只是你的部分经历,或部分过程
In allowing the Gamma state to become your natural state overtime
从而让伽马状态,能成为你长时间保持的自然状态
Does not happen tomorrow
不一定要明天就发生
Doesn't have to happen next week
不一定要下周就发生
Doesn't have to happen next month or next year.
不一定要下个月或明年就发生
It's up to you
这取决于你
The pace that you are comfortable at acclimating to the Gamma state
你适应伽马状态的节奏
is completely in your hands.
完全在于你的掌控中
Completely up to you.
完全取决于你
There's no right way and no wrong way.
没有所谓对的方式,或错的方式
No right timing no wrong timing
也没有对的时间,与错误的时间(时机)
except the perfect timing for you.
只有适合你的完美时间(时机)
So just let it flow.
所以,让它流动
Let it be natural
让它自然运转
Let yourself acclimate to it
让你自己渐渐适应它
In a way that allows you to feel that it is completely comfortable and natural for you.
以一种你感觉 完全的舒服又自然 的方式
So a little bit of practice now with the breathing,
所以,我们现在做些呼吸练习