level 8
麻烦删一下之前的帖子吧····
是在无法忍受满是错别字语句不通的东西
尤其是对我们家TDG
赶出来的东西真心不好 不好 不好
不废话了
待会另外开一贴自说自话的讲故事好了
嗯哼~
2015年04月18日 06点04分
1
level 8
Fallen Angel失足少女
Late at night I can hear the crying
在深夜,我可以听见那哭泣的声音
I hear it all trying to fall asleep
我听到那么真切,这使我无法安然入睡
When all the love around you is dying
当你身边所有的爱都已死去时
How do you stay so strong?
你为何看起来还是如此坚强?
How did you hide it all for so long?
你如何隐藏了这悲伤这么久?
How can I take the pain away?
我如何才能(将你)的悲伤带走?
How can I save...
我如何才能拯救(你)?
A fallen angel in the dark
一个黑暗中的失足少女
Never thought you fall so far
从未想到你如此的堕落潦倒
Fallen angel close your eyes
失足少女闭上你的眼睛
I won't let you fall tonight
我不会让你今夜继续堕落
Fallen angel
失足少女啊
You do it all for my own protection
你所做的一切都已得到了我的保护
You make me feel like I'll be OK
(保护)你让我感觉到我还不赖
Still I have so many questions
尽管我(对你)还是充满了疑问
你如何隐藏了这悲伤这么久?
How can I take the pain away?
我如何才能(将你)的悲伤带走?
How can I save...
我如何才能拯救(你)?
Fallen angel just let go
失足少女放手吧
You don't have to be alone
你没必要一个人独自(承担)
Fallen angel close your eyes
失足少女闭上眼睛吧
I won't let you fall tonight
我不会让你在今夜继续沉沦
I was right beside you When you went tohell and back again
我就在你身边不管你身在地狱还是返回人间
I was right beside you When you went to hell and back again
我就在你身边不管你身在地狱还是返回人间
And I can save a fallen ange
我可以拯救一个失足少女!
= =
2015年04月18日 06点04分
4
level 8
Landmine地雷
Under the surface (Under the surface)
埋藏在地下(在地下)
Wires across (Wires across)
导线在蔓延(在蔓延)
At any moment (At any moment)
随时在待命(在待命)
I can go off!
一触即发!
And I can't hold much longer
我现在一刻都不能忍了!
It keeps getting stronger
我正在变得强大
It's only a matter of time!
(爆炸)只是时间问题!
I'm living like a landmine
我像一颗活地雷
Waiting to explode
等待着被触发!
I'm ticking like a time-bomb
我可以听见体内滴滴答答的倒计时
Ready to go!
随时准备爆炸!
I'm a danger to myself
我对我自己是个威胁
And everybody else
你也不例外!
I'm living like a landmine Waiting toexplode!
我就是一刻等待被触发的活地雷!
I'm ready to go! I'm ready to go!
就要爆炸!就要爆炸!
Under the pressure (Under the pressure)
在(生活)重压之下(重压之下)
I'm not okay (I'm not okay)
我无法平静(无法平静)
I live in denial (I live in denial)
我拒绝接现(状拒绝现状)
I've fought all the rage
我要对生活宣战!
2015年04月18日 06点04分
5
level 8
So What
So whatif I'm crazier than crazy?
如果我比疯子更疯狂?那又怎样?
So what if I'm sicker than sick?
如果我比变态更变态?那又怎样?
So what if I'm out of control?
如果我不受自己控制?那又怎样?
Maybe that's what I like about it
也许我就爱我现在这个样~
You cansay that I'm going insane
你可以把我当个疯子看
And I'm not quite right
我确实是有不对的地方
And that I'm to blame
所以你也可以对我指责
You can say that I'm sick on the inside
你是可以说我是个变态
Bet you don't know I like it that way
因为你是不会知道,我就喜欢我现在个这样~
You can say whatever you like
你可以信口开河随意讥诮
If it's so wrong I don't wanna be right!
如果你觉得我做的是错的,那我也不想按你说的“对的”去做
Andwhen I'm up
如果我兴奋起来
It's better than ever
那我将无所不能
And when I'm down
如果我低落下去
I'm desperate
那我将一无是处
2015年04月18日 07点04分
8
level 8
Nothing's Fair In Love And War
I always shoot first
我总是最先行动(最先射= =)
Never ask questions
绝不会去问为什么
Never feel the consequences
也绝不会思考后果
I didn't feel a thing
我不觉得这有什么
I didn't feel a thing
我神经大条
I never think twice
我从多想过
No intentions
目的明确,别无它图
Never feel the consequences
行动专一,不计后果
Until it starts to sting
直到受挫
Until it starts to sting
直到受伤
No! Never hurt like this before
不!从未收到过这样的拒绝
No!Nothing's fair in love and war!
不!这爱本是我心甘的付出
Turn out The lights!
关掉,这灯!
It's too late Tonight!
今夜,说什么都太迟了
Nothing's fair in love and war!
爱同战争一般,没有公平之说
You're in My mind
你在我心中,无法抹去
Your heart My knife
你的心伤我,如同利刃
There's no wrong Or right
这里没有你对或者我错
Nothing's fair in love and war!
爱同战争一般,没有公平之说
I never back down Always in crisis
我从不让步,热衷冒险
Left to my own devices
丢开我所以的外壳
You never meant a thing
而你从未这么做过
You never meant a thing
你从未真正爱过我
2015年04月18日 07点04分
9
level 8
Car Crash
I came along for the ride
我顺着车流开来
Went wicked with the clutch
鬼使神差的没有踩下了离合器
Happened so fast and it hurt so much
事情发生的太突然后果又如此严重
You're a car crash
你被车撞了
And I can't look away
而我也无法躲避
I should have known by now
我现在应该清楚知道了
I'm still not afraid
我还没有感到害怕
I do it to myself
为我自己所做的这些
Knows what I never say
只知道我什么都说不出来
You're a car crash
你被车撞了
And I can't look away
我难逃其责
All I see is shattered glass and
所有我看到的只有满地的碎玻璃
Red lights passing My life flashing!
以及红色的救护车的灯不停闪动,仿佛穿越了我的一生
Headed for the same disaster
车顶灯照射着这场灾难
Faster and faster and faster
(顶灯)闪烁的越来越快越来越快
I couldn't stop at the red light
是我没有在红灯前及时刹车
Stop at the red light
及时刹车
I couldn't stop at the red light
是我没有及时刹车
You're a car crash
你被车撞了
And I can't look away
我无法逃脱
And I can't look away! (Let's go for a ride!)
我无法躲避(让我们去兜风)
And all I see is shattered glass and Redlights passing(Let's go for a ride!)
所有我看到的,只有满地碎玻璃和闪烁的救护车灯(让我们去兜风)
竟然漏了 ==
好难受 算了 不重发了
2015年04月18日 07点04分
13