11.Happy Days-Abigail


关于这支乐队,我所能找到的资料不多(主要因为名字太糟心),乐队寿命不长,主要风格是抑郁黑金属(也有说屌丝失恋黑的),算是同类乐队里很有自己独特风格的,个人感觉接近Lifehouse。
这首歌的对白采样来自著名电影《Closer(偷心)》,有兴趣的可以去看一下。在这里,建议你在听这首歌前赶走所有你身边的人,赶上门窗,调大音量,当对白结束,你将会感受到醍醐灌顶般的震撼。
对白不难,有点英语水平基本能听懂,但我还是贴出来吧(我一字一句翻译的啊!!!):
试听
来源:
http://www.tudou.com/v/dKjWxi8okBA/&resourceId=0_04_05_99/v.swf下载
http://www.xiami.com/song/1770872960I don't love you anymore.
我根本不爱你。
Since when?
从何时起?
Now. Just now. I don‘t want to lie. Can't tell the truth, so it's over.
现在。就是现在。我不想说谎。不能说实话,所以一切都结束了。
It doesn't matter. I love you. None of it matters.
无所谓。我爱你。不重要
Too late. I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.
太晚了。我已经不再爱你。再见。
Here's the truth, so now you can hate me. Larry ****ed me all night. I enjoyed it. I came. I prefer you. Now go.
这是真的,所以现在你可以恨我。拉里与**的昏天黑地。我很享受。我高潮了。我希望你现在走吧。
I knew that. He told me.
我都知道。他和我说了。
You knew?
你知道?
I needed to hear it from you.
我需要从你这听到这些话
Why?
为什么?
Because he might have been lying. I had to hear it from you.
因为他可能会说谎。我必须从你这听到这些(才会相信)。
I would never have told you, because I know you would have never forgived me.
我本来永远不想告诉你的,因为我知道你也许会恨我一辈子。
I would. I have.
我会的。
Why did he tell you?
为什么他要告诉你?
Because he's a bastard.
因为他是个浑蛋。
How could he?
他怎么会呢?
Because he wanted this to happen.
因为他想让这一切发生。
But why test me?
那为什么你还要来测试我的反应?
Because I'm an idiot.
因为我就是一傻X。
Yes. I would have loved you... forever. Now, please go.
是的。我本可以永远爱你的。现在,请离开。
Don't do this, Alice. Please, talk to me.
别这样,Alice。请跟我说。
I am talking. **** off.
我正在说啊。***。
I'm sorry. You misunderstand! I didn't mean to.
我错了,你误会了!我并不是这个意思。
Yes you did.
你就是。
I love you!
我爱你啊!
Where?
哪?
What?
什么?
Show me! Where is this love? I... I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say is too late.
给我看啊!你的爱在哪里?我...我看不到,我摸不到,我感受不到,我听不到,我是可以听到只言片语,但是对你那廉价的词汇我无所适从。不管你说什么都太迟了。
Please, don't do this!
请你不要这样!
Done.
好了。
Now, please go, or I'll call security.
现在,请出去,不然我要叫保安了。
No, you're not in a strip club, there is no security.
不,你不是在一间脱衣舞夜总会里,哪来的什么保安。
Why did you **** him?
为什么你要和他干那事?
I wanted to.
我想要。
Why?!
为什么?!
I desired him.
我渴望他。
Why?!
为什么?!
You weren't there!
你不在那!
why him?!
为什么是他?!
He asked me nicely.
我告诉我。
You're a liar.
你是个骗子。
So?
所以呢?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm no one!
我谁也不是!