【很久很久以前】
JACOB: I take it you're here 'cause of the ship.
(我猜你来这里是因为那艘船吧。)
MAN IN BLACK: I am. How did they find the Island?
(的确。他们是怎么找到小岛的?)
JACOB: You'll have to ask 'em when they get here.
(这你得等他们到岛上了再问他们了。)
MAN IN BLACK:I don't have to ask. You brought them here. Still trying to prove mewrong, aren't you?
(我没必要问,是你让他们找到这里的。你仍然在试图证明我错了,是不?)
JACOB: You are wrong.
(你的确错了。)
MAN IN BLACK: Am I? They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.
(是么?他们来了之后,相互争斗,随意破坏,腐败堕落。永远都是这么个同样的结局。)
JACOB: It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.
(结局只有一次。期间发生的种种都只是一个过程。)
MAN IN BLACK: Do you have any idea how badly I wanna kill you?
(你知道我有多么想杀掉你么?)
JACOB: Yes.(嗯。)
MAN IN BLACK: One of these days, sooner or later... I'm going to find a loophole, my friend.
(总有一天,哥们儿,迟早我会抓到漏洞的。)
JACOB: Well, when you do, I'll be right here.
(好啊,等你抓到了,再来找我吧。)


【于是一场较量就这样拉开帷幕。
![[怒]](/static/emoticons/u6012.png)
】