level 3
翻译原文展示 转载标明作者
Someone like you 爱人如你
翻译:lyz625
I heard, that your settled down.
我听说,你已经安定下来,
That you, found a girl and your married now.
你找到了她,也已经结婚了。
I heard that your dreams came true.
听说你说这一切如美梦成真
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
看来她能给你,我所没有的。
Old friend, why are you so shy?
老朋友啊,你怎么胆怯了?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.
隐瞒消息,用谎言推搪,不再像你了。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
我恨我不请自来,突然出现
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但我却无法逃离,无力抗拒
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
我真希望你能看到我的脸 让你明白
That for me, it isn't over
对我来说,爱并没有结束
Never mind, I'll find someone like you.
还是算了,我会找到爱人如你
I wish nothing but the best,for you too.
我也送你最真挚的祝福。
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
但别忘记我,我求你,我记得你曾说
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
有时爱可永恒,也有时伤彻肺腑。
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
有时爱可永恒,也有时伤彻肺腑
You know, how the time flies.
你知道,时光飞逝
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
只有昔日,才是最难忘的时刻
We were born and raised in a summer haze.
我们的爱在夏日薄雾中细缓生长,
Bound by be surprise of our glory days.
流金岁月中的惊喜让我们紧密
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
无从比较,不要担心,也别在意
Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.
正是有了遗憾和失误,才构成了回忆
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
还有谁会知道呢,回忆的滋味永是苦乐参半。
2011年10月12日 15点10分
2
level 3
下载地址
h t t p : / / w w w . g o k u a i . c o m / f / D2 o5 n0 a4 CQ T680vU
2011年10月12日 15点10分
5