level 3
You are a worm through time.
你是穿梭于时间之中的蠕虫
The thunder song distorts you.
雷霆之歌扭曲你的存在
Happiness comes.
欢愉将至
White pearls, but yellow and red in the eye.
洁白珠玉,眼眸却染红黄异色
Through a mirror, inverted is made right.
镜中倒影,颠倒即是真理
Leave your insides by the door.
将本心与血肉弃于门外
Push the fingers through the surface into the wet.
指尖穿透表层,坠入湿软虚无
You’ve always been the new you.
你向来都是全新的自己
You want this to be true.
你渴望这一切成真
We stand around you while you dream.
你沉睡入梦时,我们环绕身旁
You can almost hear our words but you forget.
你即将听清低语,却转瞬遗忘
This happens more and more now.
这样的时刻愈发频繁
You gave us the permission in your regulations.
你早已在规则之中默许了我们
We wait in the stains.
我们潜伏于一切痕迹之中
The word that describes this is redacted.
描述它的词语,已被抹去
Repeat the word.
重复这个词语
The name of the sound.
这是声响之名
It resonates in your house.
它在古屋深处回响
After the song, time for applause.
赞歌落幕,便是喝彩之时
We build you till nothing remains.
我们重塑你,直至万物消逝
The egg cracks and the truth will emerge out of you.
卵壳碎裂,真相将自你体内诞生
You are home.
你归家了
You remind us of home.
你让我们想起故土
You’ve taken your boss with your boss with you.
你携从属之主,臣服于至高之主
All hair must be eaten.
万千发丝,尽数吞噬
Under the conceptual reality behind this reality you must want these waves to drag you away.
在现实背后的概念世界里,你甘愿被浪潮吞没
After the song, time for applause.
赞歌落幕,便是喝彩之时
This cliché is death out of time, breaking the first the second the third the fourth wall, the fifth wall, floor; no floor: you fall!
这荒诞轮回是超脱时间的死亡,击碎一、二、三、四层壁垒,五层壁垒,地面;无地面,你无尽坠落!
How do you say “insane”?
该如何定义疯狂?
Hurts to be happy.
欢愉即是痛楚
An earworm is eternal.
入耳咒音,永恒不灭
This is the only thing you need to know.
你只需铭记这一件事
The word that describes it is hiss, repeat, hiss.
它名为嘶啸,重复,嘶啸
The sound of gas leaking in.
如同泄漏涌入的瘴气之声
It’s not the name of the gas.
它并非瘴气之名
It’s the name of the sound.
它是声响本身
It’s the song, ritual.
这是圣歌,是仪式
Sing it, Sing it together.
一同吟唱,永不停歇
2026年05月25日 10点05分


